been listening to old music for the past hour.. lol.
this one's beginning is a little corny.. be warned.....
i remember this song from sometime last summer. i heard it on the bus to impact camp i think. the song's really nice. dunno if i like the video especially
<3
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment