Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
There's nothing you can’t do,
Now you’re in New York,
these streets will make you feel brand new,
the lights will inspire you,
let's hear it for New York, New York
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment