a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Saturday, November 07, 2009
I get so frustrated sometimes wanting to just understand everything around me. I try so hard to experience everything. I want to be bold and unafraid to fall down and try anything, but I'm afraid that if I keep throwing myself into learning about everything that I'll just be overwhelmed by it all and just combust. So what do I do? Should I just sit back and process the things that happen to me and seek to just understand those events in real time? Or rush into experiences so that I can get in as much of life as I can?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment