I'm at the airport hoping to fly to NY soon.. remembering stories my parents were telling me the other day while at home. My favorite times are when I'm told about what I was like when I was a baby. So the memory I'm thinking about right now that made me really happy hearing it, was my dad's elaboration on his statement that I was a "ferocious baby". Apparently I saw a scary looking dog on a hung up calender, and even though I couldn't even speak yet, my dad says I knew this dog was trouble and maybe 'real' lol. So what did I do? I crawled up to the calender and ripped up the page of said dog's face with my little hands..
Oh and I used to crawl backwards because I was faster that way than head first, and was really creative when steering my little body in reverse. Inventive, yes?
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment