I'll be playing Sera in "15 Till Midnight"! Got the news last night... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1568798/ Can't wait!
It's an action thriller, where "The morning after his two-year anniversary with the "perfect girl", Lukas Reyes awakes to find that she has completely vanished. Soon it becomes more apparent that there may be more to her disappearance..."
Join the Facebook fan page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/15-Till-Midnight/178914468374?ref=mf
Brandon, the lead role in the film, wrote this on his blog:
"A healthy "viral" buzz has generated about the film... Quiet Earth actually put it in a "most anticipated" list alongside the 300 sequel and other big guns."
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment