a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Monday, March 08, 2010
I wish if I could be anything, that I could be like music. Even if you listen to it online, or see a video, it's not the same thing as seeing it in person, having it shake the floor underneath you. Even if you don't like it at first, the second time or third, maybe you can identify with it. Music just wants to provide a soundtrack to your life, give voice to your feelings, make you feel things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment