So much to say and dont know how to say it.
I'm sorry if I've worried those I care about.
It's been a year, rest assured my postgrad postseriousrelationship blues are done.
Going to trust that I'm valuable that I'm lucky, I have a good artsy job, good auditions, good friends and family... anything else (like the right guy or that big role) I'm fine with our without it.
It's like I just tripped while walking, over nothing.. s'all good
The first post I ever did on my blog, 4 years and 6 months ago...
Because after all, all one can do in life is _ _ _.
One thing I did learn is you don’t hold on to the bitterness of the loss; you hang on to the beauty of the love. Remember all the good things. There was a reason you met someone and a reason why you were together. -eva longoria in instyle
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Thursday, June 09, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment