a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Tuesday, March 01, 2022
It's March! Pregnancy Safe Natural Self Care Amazon Items
I don't know if anyone else feels like this but winter is almost over and we don't have an excuse anymore! The chunky sweaters won't work to cover everytjing up soon, and after my last post I'm aware I'm in need of some self care. So I made some pregnancy safe choices on Amazon and wanted to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment