it's my last day in houston!
I couldn't sleep at all last night after saying goodbye to my brother. and I'm a little sad that I'm not comin back to TX probably till the summer..
I woke u early and had a goodbye breakfast with Gloria at the kolache factory before she set of for UT austin. Then, I drove around, dropped off the dry cleaning, went to the dentist (ouch!), and Krogers for groceries. After that, I came home and watched tv, packed, and cleaned the bathrooms. Vivian came over and we hung out for a bit. Emily and I took a little walk. And I'm probably going to sleep early to wake up early and have breakfast with Vivi and then drive to the airport.
I get into NY at 3:30 PM.
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment