a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Let's see I got back to New York Saturday, and got busy! I went to a comedy club thing with Colleen and Cheng that was pretty funny, saw some movies (Stranger than Fiction, Curse of the Golden Flower, and Children of Men), and finally went to the top of the Empire State Building ..when it was at 0 Visibility... haha. Ate ramen and watched an old movie with Yeanna, and had dinner (and cream puffs) with Katha. Oh, and she played in a small chamber concert tonight. Classes start Monday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment