Everyone I know lately is dealing with trust issues. From new friends that you find you can't trust (like this guy I used to talk to in my drawing class who I found stealing my bristol paper the other day), to old friends you're afraid to lose (or really, your old friends being afraid of losing their old friends)... it's been stressful this winter.
psst I plan on running away very soon. just for a short time.
At the very least I'm going to be spending the rest of today avoiding the 12 degree weather. I'll eat my coconut ice cream and pita chips and sleep. :)
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment