I realize that I'm so busy lately that I have lost two pairs of headphone in a week and don't have the time to buy new ones. Like, literally, not 15 minutes to spare to go to a drugstore and get some.
However, I like feeling this busy. A lot of the time, I like life to feel like I'm being thrown through the air hurtling towards something in the distance, and I'm not tired, but excited.
Working on a second short film now. Still working at school, interning, and staying on top of the classes.
Relationshipwise, I'm finding it interesting how things are developing. In a good way.
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment