I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view things and whether I have the proper grasp of what it is to be fully human, or have a complete life/ soul. Then I wonder if I'll ever get to long enough hours, see enough, and understand more than i've been given. Leave a record of what I see so it's considered important or worthwhile- and what'll happen to me afterwards.
My first morning in Maine when I was walking through the rain early in the morning, I came upon a man who hadnt shaved, was dressed like he seemed; out of his mind with grief or drugs, screaming "Jimmy, Jimmy". Moved and scared, I really wanted the right person to answer him.
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Saturday, May 05, 2012
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...