someone who works with me at the bar was telling me how he shares all his money with his girlfriend. they just put in all they have. he has a tattoo of her initials on his forearm. they're so happy. he's 24. he said life is better with another person.
i said i'm better alone because i havent been ready, and when it's right it'll be the most amazing right thing. but i dont want to be with myself half the time, how can i expect anyone else to want too. i want to travel and be better than I am right now, and when i'm the most awesome i can be, that's when i want it to happen.
also I lost my phone yesterday and i'm kind of okay with trying to live without it for now. i suspended it.
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Friday, May 11, 2012
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...