another person at the bar last night, a regular, was talking about how he couldn't get it out of his head that his wife who he met at 18, each other's first loves, had an affair once. but i examined my own life maybe it's a generational thing, everyone i've ever loved, loved someone else too. why get jealous; if you have something beautiful of course other people have wanted it, just be glad you have it.
nothing is for keeps... the times are a' changing, i'm nothing that i know, except this is us, this is love, this is where i sleep.
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Friday, May 11, 2012
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...