Yesterday I was wandering around Chinatown and of course ended up at Red Egg and was charged what I wanted to be charged for some fish bok choy and rice. familiar. good food and people. i like being a bartender.
Today I got halal food with three types of rice (yeggie, yellow, and basmati), fish and chicken.
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Monday, May 21, 2012
Eating Fish lately
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...