Sitting here right now with my dad and cat, at my apartment. Watching 'If I Can Dream' on hulu- i can't believe someone just got kicked off! I've been addicted to this webseries since I saw my old co-star Liberty Ross on it! and Alex Lambert lol.
"So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be." -Charlie from "Perks of Being a Wallflower"
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment