feelin happy and proud of this short film we did a while back... it just won an award at Athens Film Festival, and recently screened at Beijing International Film Festival. It's now gonna be an official selection at the Sao Paolo International Short Film Festival & Nevada City Film Festival in CA! Join the directors fb page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=110119584250&ref=ts
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment