Genius Child
This is a song for the genius child.Sing it softly, for the song is wild.
Sing it softly as ever you can -
Lest the song get out of hand.Nobody loves a genius child.
Can you love an eagle,
Tame or wild?
Can you love an eagle,
Wild or tame?
Can you love a monster
Of frightening name?Nobody loves a genius child.
Kill him - and let his soul run wild.
(Langston Hughes)
Looking forward to the Basquiat documentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXjR-y0WH-I
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment