I'm not going to lie, I love Wendy Williams- girl is smart. One thing she says in the below video is that in a marriage, she believes it might not last forever, but you ride until the wheels fall off- you give it four chances, like the wheels, to fix it and get back together before calling it quits. Four?
So I have one of my own that I've said for a while and I'll just say mine to go along with this- I want to be like Goldilocks, first relationship was too hot, second too cold, the third one I want to be perfect, and I think that's why I've been so picky this past year.
Also I'm doing this
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Tuesday, August 02, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment