She said nothing
Since Saturday I've been feeling like life is so short and passing by every moment that could be significant.
This song made me sad, wanting someone so much but wondering and feeling silence on the other end. love is the right timing.
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Monday, August 01, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment