Thursday, October 14, 2021

MY MORNING ROUTINE FALL 2021 VLOG


I love waking up with the crisper fall air in the mornings lately, and thinking through my morning routine to share with you guys was a nice exercise in being more intentional and organized with my time, which is I think an inevitable side effect of the season when it's harder to be out and about all day (rainer, colder, etc). 
It's a blessing to still get these days with Aoife while she's still small, and I count myself truly lucky to be able to work from home doing freelance work and the codex club orders for the time being. 
We're nearing the end of her breastfeeding journey too, and let me tell you, it's a harder emotional time than I thought it would be. The way she snuggles in with her legs tucked in on top of mine is the cutest thing, and I dread thinking of when our kids won't need us as much. 
Hope you enjoy the video. For now, life is good. I make eggs in the morning, I play in the park with her, and it's awesome. Yesterday I watched her practice using a fork, which she's pretty good at actually, for almost an hour. Yep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Photo Dump

 I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...