a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Happy Chinese New Year! After workin at Phillip Lim on Saturday, I boarded a bus up to New Jersey to hang out with Cheng and his family for the new year and that evening we had a huge seafood dinner. Sunday, we hung out with his friend Michael and Michael's gf Tiffany and saw Norbit which was very funny "Norbit, you open your mouth! How YOU doin??" Today we saw Ghost Rider, which is also pretty good. School's tomorrow :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment