Today was the first day in a long time that I didn't talk to or see Cheng, cuz he was on a roadtrip. But yea... :) I did so much! I woke up late, after ten hours of sleep (!!) had a late lunch, and did all my homework for the weekend. Then Stacey and I went and got art supplies, and stopped at Trader Joes for groceries. It was so crowded! I guess everyone was shopping because the Superbowl's tomorrow but Stacey and I were like uhh ..what's that. jk Then Katha came down and we watched Perfume: story of a murderer. It's such a good movie! I loved it. I was in such a daze after it ended that I wandered into the boys bathroom, and then finally into the girls bathroom, and almost into someone elses stall. Katha, Colleen, Stacey, Todd, and I mosied around suite 4E for a while.
...I think my suite's pretty sweet by the way.
sunday is tomorrow! that means church and printing out of homework andd sleeping.
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment