a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Monday, February 05, 2007
Yesterday I went to church, came home, finished homework, and hung out with Cheng. We saw Pan's Labryinth (the lullaby music tune is soo chill and get's stuck in your head. it's also my new voicemail, recorded from the trailer, so there's a weird talking voice in the background) and we had dinner at Uno's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment