all i have are memories and hope, and nothing to really connect them
(if what would connect them is the present, and memories and hope are respectively, the past and future).
Kid Rock said it was when he started feeling like a rock star, and acting like it, that he started to have a career. Interesting. I get so down on myself sometimes about what I dont get, when if I had a more positive mindset I think I'd not only feel more successful, but maybe be that way.
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Friday, May 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment