I get over shit quick if I do say so myself. Made a list to be happy again and its worked- personal goals will do that. I really hope I get this pilot.. been going out for more voiceover and commercial stuff. the design job's good. And I'm pimping again. no feelings. It's been largely like that since graduation, casual stuff here and there, but I was a little thrown for a loop recently. But that's done and I'm back!
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment