ok? ok.
1. tip jars. i've been taking pictures of tip jars around the city that are hilarious... 'just the tip', 'support counter intelligence', etc... i'm thinking a little book called 'here's a tip' and it'd be a sort of comment on how to charmingly ask for $
2. a montage of little 2 minute iphone videos of my computer screen, i've been taking of the climactic realizations of different rom com's I watch, of people expounding how important love is. it'd be titled 'hence our ridiculous obsession with love'
3. the childrens book illusrations for a book shirley and i have been planning.
4. expanding on my thesis about peoples dreams, on the pages of my 'sleepless nights', and other doctorly books on sleep...
this is a note to self... and i hate when i get attached to ideas and then see them out in the world a year later and its not that well done.
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment