hook up or hang out but do not do both unless the person loves you.
job fills your needs, and spend the rest of the time the way you want too.
lately i do exactly what i like. eat what i want. get respect.
it's good.
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Wednesday, March 07, 2012
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...