People are never who you think they're going to be to you. They go in and out of your life like shadows. I think the reason why people are so selfish and the protagonists of their own story... it's because you're the only person who's always there. If caring is hours logged with a person, it makes sense.
I watched Persona finally and oh man Elizabeth Vogler.
Also started watching Twin Peaks (from the wiki:)
When Donna questions what it would be like to fall in space, if one would slow down after a while or go faster and faster, Laura replies "Faster and faster. And for a long time you wouldn't feel anything. And then you'd burst into fire. And the angels wouldn't help you because they've all gone away."
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment