I think my nature was always searching for something or someone. And like a drowning man flailing, that need kept me from seeing the clearly those trying to save me- the people and places I'm so lucky to have in front of me.
There's a story I heard Tuesday about a man who's young child asks him for a quarter. And he looks into his pocket and says he doesn't have a quarter, only a $10 bill. The child get's upset and exclaims- but I want a quarter!
I was on the subway platform tonight coming home from work and there was this guy singing this song… I thought it was really beautiful. About people learning to be better with time, and building things.
Enjoy: http://youtu.be/qU4wxPw6t_g
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Thursday, May 08, 2014
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...