Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Labor Day!

yesterday, I went to Remnant West Side Church, meeting some NYUers randomly on the subway going there... it was really nice. the worship is always really good. We did some ice breaker activites (for the college people) and I met some nice people.
After that, Jenny and I hung out, filmed a little, and walked through a street fair.


$1 thai food!!


posters and signs all arranged in the street...


(this one I thought emily would especially like. "painless dentist" lol)


there were breakdancers in Union Square near the subway station!!


that evening, stacey, todd, and I went to BAMN, this automated, "25 hours a day" food place on St. Marks Street near my dorm...
lol


mm green tea ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Photo Dump

 I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...