Monday, September 18, 2006

stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannon..
stones taught me to fly
love taught me to cry
so come on courage
teach me to be shy
'cause it's not hard to fall
and i don't wanna scare her
it's not hard to fall
and i don't wanna lose
it's not hard to grow
when you know that you just don't know



When I was walking through Union Square Park tonight, I caught a glimpse of this guy singing "Cannonball" by Damien Rice, one of my favorite songs. I dunno how good the sound quality is, so I pasted up the lyrics he's singing.
I've been pretty good lately, keepin busy with busywork. I've started to really like going to Remnant Church. I feel like I should get more plugged in, so I signed up for the Fall Retreat in two weeks. we'll see. I saw Daryl Kuo, an old CLCCer, there this Sunday! random. and umm.. I'm actually talking to people in my class now too haha. that's an improvement. I feel like I'm pretty bad at meeting new faces sometimes. I miss Houston too.. but all goes well, and I love everyone I showed this blog link too very very much (unless that's awkward in which case, for those of you to which this pertains, suffice to say I don't mind you :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Photo Dump

 I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...