Saturday, September 09, 2006

This Weekend has been delightful so far. well, one sad thing was Jenny leaving for RISD. I am going to miss her. also, I havent been able to see Stacey (my roomie) much. :/ hmm perhaps that should be remedied. also, I need to start getting my Parsons homework done.

Some good things about this weekend though, so far. Katha and I got to know two of Jenny's friends from Juillard, both sophomore percussion majors, Rob and Brian. We hung out friday night, and went to Washington Square Park today (Saturday) to see a percussion group that never got their act together. wait- one more bad- or not bad but weird thing- there was an odd guy saying he could answer any question we had about religion there. yea... that was weird- and kind of hypocritical, because although I do think it's really brave for someone to be out in public declaring what they believe, being truly strong in faith should also be about being really humble. and go be in public like that.... kind of isn't. he was basically saying "i know everything there is to know about my religion- and I'm right." ...it really confused me. Rob said I had a look of "holy wrath" in my eyes. lol.. anyway, back to good things. then we had dinner in Chinatown, and I'm back, and now I'm going to work. Oh, on the way to Chinatown, we passed "Houston Street" :D

my thoughts are so scattered now, but it's because I'm trying to get busy. I'm calling home tonight...
church tomorrow!


the park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Photo Dump

 I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...