Thursday, September 07, 2006

Today in class, we took a cruise on the Hudson River.

(sorry about the smudge on the camera. ocean water! look, there's a duck floating around!... or wait.. that's a seagull.. ?)


Walking to my dorm from the cruise ship, Tricia (from my class) and I passed by Pratt, of all places! and I remembered how daddy used to teach there :)

Saw modern dance at Battery Park (night 2) with Jenny. yay free dance things..

I really like this song.. "vienna" by the fray.. it started playing when i was in the subway station tonight.

The day's last one-way ticket train pulls in
We smile for the casual closure capturing
There goes the downpour
There goes my fare thee well
...
Maybe in five or ten yours and mine will meet again
Straighten this whole thing out
Maybe then honesty need not be feared as a friend or an enemy
But this is the distance
And this is my gameface

...
Is there really no way to reach me?
Am I already gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Photo Dump

 I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...