Had a nice dinner tonight and realized that things could turn out alright. I already knew really, but I have a lot of hope in the future, while being a realist. With good people showing more kindness to me than I could have ever expected lately, I can only hope to return that in time.
Meeting my new agent Shirley next week to sign the papers! I'm officially signing with the woman who's son played Turk on Scrubs! haha.
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Saturday, August 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment