One year. I'm giving myself one year to learn how to live happily with myself.
Gonna get my life together, schedule so things don't conflict, feel life again every day the way I used too.
I can be too demanding, of myself, my relationships with other people. I'm going to work on all that. August 7th 2011.
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Sunday, August 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment