last night was the screening of kin's film "the encounter". love how it came out....
looking forward to having you all be able to see it, 15TM, keith's animation film, and the two other film's i'm doing this month. and seeing if I get this design job..
today im having lunch with friends from school, then filming, then maybe hanging out with roommate.
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment