Last night, Katy and I went to see this off-Broadway play her mom got us tickets for called "Love, Loss, and what I Wore" and got coffee and dessert after at a restaurant nearby called Rachel's. The play was really good, there was a monologue I really liked about how women are with their purses, and how relationships are like that perfect white tee. The loss of the perfect, basic t-shirt is like a hole in your life that you try to fill or replace, and it should be easy to do, since the tee shirt is everywhere, however that one that fit you so perfectly again is really hard to find.. but at least you know what you're looking or waiting for. Katy and I took a nice walk after and happened upon this cute restaurant that was playing live jazz. Some guy and girl sang a really nice acoustic version of "Greatest fan of your life" by edwin mccain...
"you're my living proof,
my love is alive and not dead
I'll be you're crying shoulder, I'll be love suicide
I'll be better when I'm older...
I'll be the greatest fan in your life"
a diligent and creative labor of love spanning decades; i log things i can't forget, so i don't forget them.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Photo Dump
I love Fall, most of all. The changing of the seasons feels more important this time of year than any other somehow. Next favorite or signi...
-
I get a stab of panic when I see tribes in the jungle who have this whole other way of seeing the world than myself. I wonder how they view ...
-
so i finally got to see this thing i was in a while ago. coca-cola argentina http://www.rebolucion.com/newsletter/view-latest-work-Re-inven...
-
Check out my Thesis Project on the Parsons Exhibit Website: http://amt.parsons.edu/bfacdt/thesis/2010/2010/05/sleepless-nights/ I designed m...
No comments:
Post a Comment